- See Susanne Bano (ne Suzanne Julie Cassirer) - a brief account. A moving account of the life of Susanne Bano, and her grandmother Lucie Lasker, who lost her life in Auschwitz: by Susanne's son, Ben Bano.
- Death Certificate for Lucie Lasker from Theresienstadt and associated transport details.
- See also 'Mitteilungen des Verbandes ehemaliger Breslauer und Schlesier in Israel e.V.': http://smgr-dev.visual-library.de/periodical/structure/3569 a Jahrzeitstiftungen (kind of yahrzeit, 'in memory of') reads (translated) as: In 1965, No 14/15, March, p. 7: Lucie Lasker, nee Breslauer, * Ratibor 2/7/1864, + Theresienstadt 2/21/1943, inserted by her daughters Lisbet Cassirer and Margarete Sachs, both in London. Later in 1965, in No 17/18, there's a call for informations about Lucie's life (Aufenthalt = stay) in Theresienstadt by 'Cassirer', presumably by one of the sisters.1
1 Thanks to Expat for drawing attention to this entry and translating it. ⇑
Pages linked to this page
- Ben Bano Album
- Cassirer documents
- Eduard Cassirer
- Family Victims of the Shoah (Holocaust)
- Lucie Lasker
- Lucie Lasker and Willi Bodlaender Album
- Reibnig-In Search Of A Forgotten Transit Camp
- Site News
- Susanne Bano
- The Scattered Generations (history)
- Theresienstadt Death Certificate of Lucie Lasker
For more on individuals and families, and their genealogy, see Family Tree Index.